YOU can now sign up to the Lookfantastic Beauty Advent Calendar pre-sale online, and we recommend you do as this year’s bundle looks better than ever.
The Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar is worth a huge £565, but costs £99.
- LOOKFANTASTIC Beauty Advent Calendar 2023, £99 (worth £565) – buy here
Lookfantastic’s hotly anticipated beauty advent calendar is one festive countdown we long for every Yuletide, and it is full of big-name brands such as Medik8, NARS, MAC and more, so it’s time to sign up for the pre-sale.
The must-have calendar will be available to purchase via the pre-sale exclusively at lookfantastic.com, before it goes on general sale on 18 September, 2023.
Last year Lookfantastic’s beauty advent calendar racked up over 150,000 waitlist sign-ups, so we strongly urge you to sign up for this year’s to avoid missing out.
Whilst the calendar is priced at just £99, Lookfantastic Beauty Box subscribers can receive £15 off.
The deal is available whether you are an existing or new subscriber, which means you can shop the massive beauty bundle for just £84.
When does the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar go on sale?
Though the calendar has not officially launched, Lookfantastic shoppers can sign up for pre-sale access now.
Alternatively, you can wait until the Lookfantastic Beauty Advent Calendar 2023 goes on general sale on 18 September, 2023.
Most read in Fashion and Beauty
In previous years the calendar has flown off the shelves, easily making it one of the most popular advent calendars on the market for beauty fans.
Over the years, Lookfantastic has treated beauty advent calendar shoppers to some of the biggest and best names in beauty.
This year is no different with products from MAC, Colour WOW, Nudestix and more.
Which is why it is advisable to sign up via the pre-sale links if you’re really keen to own one this year.
How much is the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar?
The Lookfantastic advent calendar is priced at £99, but is worth over £565 – which offers shoppers a huge saving!
The Avant Hyaluronic Acid Eye Cream featured in this year’s calendar costs £97, so this bundle is definitely a more cost effective way to sample top beauty and skincare than purchasing a single product.
Last year Lookfantastic subscribers were able to save an additional £15 discount, and the same applies to Lookfantastic beauty box subscribers this year.
Simply sign up to become a beauty box subscriber to claim this unmissable extra saving, which brings the final price down to £84.
What’s inside the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar in 2023?
Inside the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar for 2023 shoppers can find 27 beauty heroes across make-up cosmetics, skincare, bodycare, tools and much more.
Among the 27 items are 12 full-size products.
You can expect popular brands like NARS, MAC and Elemis, as well as editor’s favourites from Disciple, Coco & Eve and GRANDE Cosmetics.
Plus must-have viral sensations such as Sol de Janeiro’s TikTok-trending Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and ISOCLEAN’s sell-out makeup brush cleaner.
Here’s what is inside this year’s calendar:
- ICONIC London Day to Slay Eyeshadow Palette (full-size) – worth £45
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Moisture Essence (deluxe size) – worth £23
- Color Wow Dream Clean Duo (deluxe size) – worth £10
- M·A·C Cosmetics MACStack Mascara Mega Brush (full-size) – worth £26
- GRANDE Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum (full-size) – worth £62
- NARS ‘Orgasm’ Blusher (deluxe size) – worth £6.88
- Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream (deluxe size) – worth £10
- Origins Mega Mushroom Treatment (full-size) – worth £38
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (full-size) – worth £6.99
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (full-size) – worth £16
- Avant Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Molecular Boost Eye Cream (full-size) – worth £97
- Ciaté Dewy Skin Vitamin C Glass Glow Primer (deluxe size) – worth £10
- Coco and Eve Like a Virgin Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Mask (full-size) – worth £14.99
- Rituals Ritual of Jing Body Scrub (deluxe size) – worth £11.50
- Eve Lom Rescue Mask (deluxe size) – worth £40
- Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse and Medik8 C-Tetra Serum (deluxe size) – worth £23
- NUDESTIX Gel Colour Lip + Cheek Balm in shade ‘Posh’ (deluxe size) – worth £17.86
- Aery Living x LOOKFANTASTIC Winter Thyme Candle (deluxe size) – worth £25
- LOOKFANTASTIC 4-piece Makeup Brush Set and Velvet Pouch (deluxe size) – worth £14.99
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner (full-size) – worth £9
- ESPA Positivity Bath and Shower Gel (deluxe size) – worth £10
- ISOCLEAN Makeup Brush Cleaner (deluxe size) – worth £8
- Dr. PAWPAW Collagen Lip Oil (full-size) – worth £4.95
- BEAUTYPRO Retinol Eye Mask x3 (full-size) – worth £4.95
- Disciple Shadow Work AHA Brightening Serum (full-size) – worth £30
How many products are included in the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar?
This year Lookfantastic has added an extra treat inside, as the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar 2023 contains 27 beauty items inside.
Last year expertly curated beauty advent calendar only included 26 products, so that’s one for every day in the countdown to Christmas plus one for luck.
Where can I buy the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar?
The Lookfantastic advent calendar is only available from lookfantastic.com.
Make sure you’re buying the real thing, and don’t buy it anywhere else.
Lookfantastic will also be stocking other beauty advent calendars from top beauty brands like MAC and Charlotte Tilbury, so it’s the failsafe shopping destination for all your advent calendar needs.
Is the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar worth it?
Whether the Lookfantastic advent calendar is worth it will be up to personal preference – but we think it looks pretty good!
This year the £99 Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar contains over £565 worth of products.
Or you can get it for £84 if you are a Lookfantastic beauty box subscriber, which means a saving of over £480.
There are lots of products included that when bought separately cost anywhere from £25 to £97, so you will be getting value for money.
Plus it is an opportunity for beauty lovers to sample an array of different brands, new launches and viral products.
Is the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar cruelty-free?
Unfortunately the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar 2023 is not entirely cruelty free.
However, there are a number of products included inside the Lookfantastic advent calendar that are cruelty-free, or from cruelty free brands.
Some of the cruelty free brands include Iconic London, Color Wow, First Aid Beauty, Ciate, as well as Dr. Paw Paw, Nudestix and Rituals.
Some of the brands which are not cruelty free included are Origins and Elemis.
If you are looking for an entirely cruelty free beauty advent calendar this may not tick that box.
If you are concerned aboout buying cruelty free, it’s best to check each product individually online via the Peta website or look for the Leaping Bunny logos.
However, it is important to note the packaging for the calendar is fully recyclable.
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes from hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.