Vegan Cosmetics – AMR
Vegan cosmetics are made up of chemical compounds taken from natural or synthetic sources that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients
PORTLAND, 5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, #205, OR 97220, UNITED STATE, May 17, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Vegan Cosmetics Market,” The vegan cosmetics market size was valued at $16.6 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $28.5 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2031. Vegan cosmetics are made up of chemical compounds taken from natural or synthetic sources that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. Ingredients produced from animals include honey, beeswax, lanolin, collagen, albumen, carmine, cholesterol, gelatin, and many others.
Download Sample Report @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/16708
Globally, consciousness regarding enhancement of the overall personality has increased significantly among individuals. An increase in disposable income has enabled individuals to spend more on vegan cosmetics products than they had in the past. Therefore, personal care products have witnessed significant demand globally. Even now, owing to the lack of awareness regarding health risks associated with synthetic/chemical-based cosmetics products, the demand for organic cosmetics products was limited.
Prominent Market Players
The players operating in the global vegan cosmetics market have adopted various developmental strategies to expand their vegan cosmetics market share, increase profitability, and remain competitive in the market. The key players profiled in this report include Amway Corporation, Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Groupe Rocher, L’Occitane Group, L’Oréal S.A., LVMH Group, MuLondon, Pacifica Beauty, Unilever, and Weleda.
Request For Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/16708
On the basis of gender, the market is segmented into women, men, and children. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into personal and commercial. On the basis of sales channel, the market is divided into hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, online channels, and others. On the basis of region, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
• On the basis of product type, the skincare segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 5.2%, in revenue terms, during the forecast period.
• According to vegan cosmetics market analysis, on the basis of price point, the economic segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
• On the basis of gender, the women segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
• According to vegan cosmetics market trends, on the basis of end user, the commercial segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 6.5%, in revenue terms, during the forecast period.
• On the basis of sales channel, the online channels segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
• On the basis of region, the U.S. was the largest country, in terms of revenue generation for vegan cosmetics industry in 2021.
• On the basis of region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness highest growth rate, registering a CAGR of 7.7% from 2022 to 2031.
BUY NOW : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/5c47d9f5d4468f8b2850c1f69706c05d
The global vegan cosmetics market is expanding due to an increase in the vegan and vegetarian population, expansion of the vegan cosmetics business, and an increase in conformity with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) cruelty-free accreditation.
TABLE OF CONTENT :-
1.2.Key market segments
1.3.Key benefits to the stakeholders
1.4.3.Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2:EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1.Key findings of the study
CHAPTER 3:MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.Market definition and scope
3.2.1.Top investment pockets
3.3.Porter’s five forces analysis
3.4.Top player positioning
3.6.COVID-19 Impact Analysis on the market
3.8.Value Chain Analysis
3.9.Market Share Analysis
CHAPTER 4: VEGAN COSMETICS MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
4.1.1 Market size and forecast
4.2.1 Key market trends, growth factors and opportunities
4.2.2 Market size and forecast, by region
4.2.3 Market analysis by country
4.3.1 Key market trends, growth factors and opportunities
4.3.2 Market size and forecast, by region
4.3.3 Market analysis by country
Similar Reports :-
Dead Sea Mud Cosmetics Market
Beard Trimmer Market
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here