China has the largest market share for protective clothing market and is expected a CAGR value growth of 4% by 2030. The North America protective clothing market is projected to grow at a 5.6% CAGR over the forecast period.
/EIN News/ — NEWARK, Del: , Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per a recent market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global protective clothing market stands at US$ 10.92 Bn as of now and is expected to be worth US$ 17.6 Bn by the year 2030 at a CAGR of 6.% from 2022 to 2030.
Workplace safety is of utmost importance in the manufacturing, food processing, construction, healthcare, and chemical verticals. Accidental injuries are amongst the leading causes of concern. Protective clothing, as the name suggests, is basically designed for protecting workers from numerous occupational fatalities like cut hazards, flame & fire, wear, dry particles, chemicals, and likewise.
For instance – there are aprons, surgical gowns, full-body suits, coveralls, vests, and lab coats for rendering protection to skin and body. Specialty clothing also helps in avoiding cross-contamination on the part of substances.
Request a Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11295
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) states that clothes consist of 9% of MSW (municipal solid waste). This calls for usage of eco-friendly fibers. Natural fiber-based composite protective apparel safeguards the environment and do have a bright future.
It is a known fact that healthcare personnel are exposed on regular basis to various biological fluids that could transmit diseases like HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Ebola virus, novel Coronavirus, and Hepatitis B virus. These could prove to be fatal. Infection control is imperative in healthcare, which calls for properly disposing products and laundering the uniforms for keeping rate of infection low and manageable.
The healthcare personnel wear coverall, isolation gowns, and surgical gowns for protecting themselves as well as the patients from transferring micro-organisms through blood and body fluids.
The World Health Organization (WHO), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), Directorate General of Health Services, and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare do offer several regulatory guidelines with regards to personal protective equipment using during the pandemic.
Those working in point of entries, hospital, quarantine centers, laboratories, and various primary healthcare centers need to follow the rules laid down. A coverall renders 360-degree protection as it covers the entire body inclusive of back, lower legs, feet, and head. The ones using gowns make use of headcover that covers head and neck while making available clinical care to infected patients. Also, hair and hair extensions need to fit inside headcover.
At the same time, the fact that occupational mishaps are likely to result in monetary damage to employers (and also physical damage to employees) can’t be ignored. Future Market Insights has etched these facts with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Protective Clothing Market’.
View Full Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/protective-clothing-market
Key Takeaways from Protective Clothing Market
- North America holds the largest market share. This could be attributed to associations like OSHA mandating large- and small-scale manufacturers to make provisions to workers.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the protective coating market with growing awareness about safety of workers in economies South Korea, India, and China.
- Europe holds a significant market share with enactment of structure directive on Occupational Health & Safety (89/391/EC). Russia is known for its richness in minerals and natural resources. Mineworkers need protection against accidental fires, gas emissions, ground collapse, landslides, and likewise.
“With implementation of stern mandates regarding industrial safety norms, the global protective clothing market is expected to grow unabated going forward”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Ask an Analyst https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11295
Global Protective Clothing Market by Category
By Product Type, Global Protective Clothing Market is segmented as:
- Others (surgical gowns, laboratory coats etc.)
By Material Type, Global Protective Clothing Market is segmented as:
By End Use Industry, Global Protective Clothing Market is segmented as:
- Oil & Gas
- Others (transportation, firefighting etc.)
By Region, Global Protective Clothing Market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- PIP (Protective Industrial Products), in March 2020, announced expanding salesforce in LATAM for the industrial protective products.
- Protective Industrial Products Inc., in February 2019, completed acquisition of West Chester Protective Gear. The latter is known for specializing in the production of protective apparel pertaining to industrial purposes.
- DuPont has its innovation strategy aligned with provision of solutions to subvert climate change, thereby delivering technologies for supporting and helping to feed the ever-exploding population.
Click on the Below Link to buy this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11295
What does the Report Cover?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights on the protective clothing market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2030.
- The research study is based on product type (coveralls, vests, jackets, aprons, and others (laboratory coats, surgical gowns, etc.)), by material type (woven, non-woven, knit), and by end-use industry (manufacturing, oil & gas, healthcare, and others (firefighting, transportation, etc.)).
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Summary of Key Statistics
1.3. Summary of Key Findings
1.4. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Scope
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Coronavirus Impact on Protective Clothing Market
3.3. Partnerships and Acquisition to enhance product portfolios
3.4. Focus on Digital AI and Automation to facilitate smooth operations
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Consumer Product Insights:
Online Clothing Rental Market Size: Online Clothing Rental Market by Product Type, Business Model, End User, Age Group and Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
Clothing Recycling Market Share: The clothing recycling market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 5.8 Mn in 2022.
Sports Inspired Clothing Market Trend: Sports Inspired Clothing Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013 – 2017 and Opportunity Assessment; 2018 – 2028
Sports Protective Equipment Market Analysis: Sports Protective Equipment Market by Product Type, Area Protected, Sales Channel & region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
Colour Cosmetics Market Forecast: Colour Cosmetics Market by Product Type, Price, Product Category, Distribution Channel & Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com